You are invited! Come visit us this Sunday!
CPC is located just outside of Atlanta (and the I-285 perimeter) and easily accessible from
the entire region, and from several major freeways. From I-75, the easiest route is:
- From I-75, take exit 261 East onto Delk Road.
- Remain on Delk Road through the Powers Ferry Road intersection.
- You will pass Publix on the right and Walgreens on the left.
- At the next light Delk Road ends at Terrell Mill Road.
- Turn left onto Terrell Mill Road.
- After about a mile at the next light you will see Terrell Mill Park on the left.
- CPC is located across from the park, at the intersection of Terrell Mill Rd. and Paper Mill Rd.
Thank you for your interest in Christ Presbyterian Church (CPC). CPC is a warm, welcoming church body, and we would love to have you worship with us this Sunday!
In planning your visit, here are some details that might help:
- Worship starts at 11AM, with coffee available in Fellowship Hall
- Sunday school is at 10:00AM, with classes for kids and adults alike
- We have a staffed nursery, cry room, and other family-friendly amenities
- We are Christ centered, Bible based, and Spirit filled in all that we do!
495 Terrell Mill Road, Marietta Georgia 30067
Sunday School: 10:00AM Worship 11:00AM
Women's Ministry - Singles - Seniors
Men's Bible Study: Weds, 12:00PM